04 November 2009

Candlelight

Soft, flickering light... yummy scents... I LOVE candles!  I almost always have a least one candle burning at home.  Candles make great gifts or buy one for yourself as a little treat.  Make your home feel very inviting by having one burning before guests arrive.  Set the mood with your special someone.  Relax after a long day of work with a bubble bath surrounded by candlelight.  I love browsing the candles in any store I go in to; stopping to sniff each and every scent.  Here are some fun decorative candles and a couple of my all-time favorite scents!





Bath & Body Works... Spiced Cider smells SO good!



Glade Candle in Clean Linen... smells so clean and fresh... very affordable and convenient to find (I buy these at Target when I do my grocery shopping!)






 

Crate & Barrel... fun for your holiday decor




















Pottery Barn... so pretty you almost don't want to burn them!
































 

Pottery Barn... help support a great cause (portion of what you pay for this candle goes to benefit St. Jude Children's Research Hospital!)









World Market... very unique!







































No comments:

Post a Comment

thanks for your feedback! :)