11 March 2010

It's been awhile...

So, I haven't been blogging in quite some time.  If you've wondered why it's because I've been spending the last few months concentrating on my 2nd business!  In addition to owning my own design business, I have also started up my own Mary Kay business!  I LOVE working for myself and after using the products for a few years I decided that it was something I really wanted to do.  I still have my design business and I still LOVE decorating and organizing but Mary Kay is something I wanted to add to my life!  It's an amazing company and opportunity for women!

Now that I've built the basics for my Mary Kay business and worked hard to develop my consultant skills and build my customer base, I'm back to blogging!  I have to say, I've never been happier!  It's amazing to work from home and set my own schedules, for Cassandra Renee Interiors AND also Mary Kay!  Now not only do I make people feel good about their homes, I also get to make them feel good about themselves!  It's the best!! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

thanks for your feedback! :)