27 April 2009

omni hotel, fort worth

Living in downtown Fort Worth has allowed me to watch the construction of the Omni Hotel from the ground up. It's an amazing building and even though it has been open for a few months, this past weekend was my first time to step inside. My boyfriend and his parents came in town for a visit so I took a peek at the lobby and at their room when we dropped them off to check in. I loved the decor! contemporary elegance with a Texas twist


12/27/08 Hotel still under construction


3/3/09 Sunset reflecting off of the glass


Lobby and Reception area
{photo from omnihotels.com}


Lobby fireplace
{photo from omnihotels.com}


Guest room with king bed
{photo from omnihotels.com}

The Omni offers hotel accommodations as well as luxury condos for sale. Check it out!

No comments:

Post a Comment

thanks for your feedback! :)